Are you looking for ways to make sanitisation an easy process for yourself and loved one? Have you been racking your brains to find a way to encourage people to sanitise without feeling draconian? Don’t worry, because if there is one thing we’re all tired of hearing is the importance of sanitisation.
We all know how important it is to sanitise your hands, goods, packages, clothes, surfaces and so much more if you’re coming in contact with public spaces and people. The pandemic is far from over, and with the waves of the virus ranging all over the world, no wonder nerves are stretched and all that everyone wishes is for things to go back to normal.
Now, we may not have the magic wand to vanish the virus, but what we do have at Mr. Sanitiser is an innovative way of making sanitisation a little of a chore and more of an individual initiative.
Presenting our customised hand sanitiser stations for sale that will make sure you’re not running around kids or urging employees every other hour to disinfect their hands. Made for all Aussies down under and above, our hand sanitiser stations is one of the best investment you can make for your work place or home.
We’re bringing the innovation in hand sanitisation and making sure you’re not running after people who skip that necessary pump of 80% alcohol hand sanitiser because we all know what a huge difference it can make to contain the virus.
Our hand sanitiser stations are designed to be functional and customisable.
Here is what you can expect from our innovative automatic hand sanitiser stations:
- All our hand sanitiser stations are made in Australia and are completely customisable. You can provide your preferred artwork and branding to deck out your hygiene stations as a kiosk to market your company as well.
- We have different sizes available so that you can save on both cost per square meter of real estate while making sure it is visible enough for everyone.
- The hand sanitiser stations come with dual induction windows with a wide angle induction system that makes them not only responsive to detect hand movements but avoid wastage of hand sanitiser as well.
- Our hygiene stations also come with a keyless security system so that items stored in the cabinets above and below aren’t accessed by unauthorised persons and will keep your goods safe.
- At Mr. Sanitiser we have thought of all safety concerns that may arise with flammable goods and that is why our hand sanitiser stations are certified as Dangerous Goods Approved, to ensure safety of customers and employees.
As you can see our hand sanitiser stations that are not only made and designed in Australia but serving businesses all over the country to ensure that we beat this virus one disinfected pair of hands at a time!
Mr. Sanitiser is your one stop shop for all the things you need to stay protected against the virus. Let’s go back to pre-pandemic times by doing our part in keeping our employees, families, and ourselves save.